Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Be Encouraged Saints of God

Greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 10:18-20

18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven."
NKJV

Many of us have fallen down, bruised our knees, broken bones, twisted ankles and many other things. Casualties of war are also very real, as well as friendly fire. Know that in the reality of this in the natural, is also something that we believers who follow Christ Jesus face day to day by a true enemy and sometimes by the ones we call brothers or sisters. Sometimes, what we believe is a brother or sister is truly a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Be quick to forgive. Not forgiving binds you up internally and can dampen your ability to hear God.  I know so now I choose to forgive and I am beginning to hear again.

Be quick to obey. Not obeying quickly binds you up internally and can dampen your ability to hear God. I know  so now I choose to obey and I am beginning to hear again.

Be quick to the battle: I threw down my armor when I was wounded and fell into sin. I never fell out of His grace, but I fell out of my grace which is making the blood of Jesus of none effect. I have picked up my armor, allowed Jesus to heal my wounds, and now I am back in the battle and I am beginning to hear again.

Spiritual warfare is real and our enemy is real. If you do not know what I am talking about, please seek the Lord to open the eyes of your heart to see.  It is real; the devil is wicked and will do whatever he can to destroy you.  He can only do it, if we allow him access.  I allowed him access through sin and I have been in the desert for many years because of it.  Jesus has begun to reveal, the necessity to engage in battle through prayer, worship, obedience, speaking His Word, and always through Love.

I write this now to encourage each of you who have fallen into different areas in your life that you know are not pleasing to the Lord. Repent, and if you don't know how to fully repent, ask the Lord to help you. He will.  He helped me when I didn't deserve it.  The Kingdom of God is at hand.  Look at your hand and know that your hand is part of who you are and so is the Kingdom of God to those who are true believers of Jesus Christ and are born again.

Know also that the throne of God filled the temple in Ezek.
Ezek 43:6-7
Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. 7 And He said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever.
NKJV

You are the temple of the Holy Spirit and wherever you go, the Kingdom of God is there with you. There is no sickness, cancer, disease, mental illness, hunger, thirst, weeping, or pain... in the Kingdom. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will Be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Wow what an awesome thing.

Be encouraged saints and I pray that the Kingdom of God would flow in your lives as the train of His robe filled the temple.

It is time. Get ready. Be healed in Jesus Mighty Name.

Brother Tyrone

No comments: